Tax Day 2017 for Religious Congregations
Domus Carmelitana, Via Alberico II n. 44, Rome
- April 27, 2017, from 9:30 to 12:00 in English;
- May 4, 2017, from 9:30 to 12:00 in Spanish.
We are very happy to invite you to the Tax Day - 2017 Edition.
Make sure to save the date and please feel free to invite any person whom - you think - could be interested in Tax-related issues with specific regards to Religious Congregations.
We will focus, inter alia, on the following topics:
- Income Determination
- Land and Buildings Income
- Direct Taxes: IRPEF (Personal Income Tax), IRES (Corporate Income Tax), IRAP (Regional Tax on Productive Activities), etc.
- Indirect Taxes: VAT, Mortgage Tax, etc.
- IMU (Unified Municipal Tax), TASI, TARI (Municipal Urban Waste Tax)
- Legge di stabilità 2017 (Stability Law 2017)
- Upcoming tax deadlines
Please confirm your participation and that of the persons accompanying you by sending an email to email@example.com or calling us at +39 06 3671 2232.
If you have any specific issue you would like to be discussed during the event, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +39 06 3671 2232. We will make sure to insert the relevant issue in the slides as well as in the presentation.